The Inspiralizer from Inspiralized.com has finally landed on our shores! This spiralizer has been designed from the bottom up by Ali Maffucci who uses one daily to produce recipes for her spiralizing blog site. It has great new features not found on other models and with four blades offers a wider variety of noodle shapes than ever before. No Assembly Required!
The unique revolving blade design saves having to store the sharp blades away when not in use – simply twist the dial called the ‘Noodle Twister’ to select from one of the four blades. When not in use you can fit the safety guard for added protection. The different blades offer a more diverse range of sizing when producing noodles, Blade A produces wide ribbons, useful when preparing cucumber and courgette; Blade B makes the thickest fettuccini style noodle and works great with all firmer produce like sweet potato, squash etc.; Blade C makes a thinner linguini like pasta; finally Blade D makes the thinnest spaghetti shaped noodle.
This is one of the smallest spiralizers available weighing only 700 grammes and measuring 233 x 100 x 190 mm, it is made from a newly developed plastic which is much more durable than other brands. A unique double vacuum base provides extra suction which is great for dealing with hard vegetables like celeriac. The sliding mechanism has a back-stopper to prevent the handle falling out when storing.
Finally, it comes with a 2 year UK serviced guarantee and comprehensive user manual with recipes to get you started plus free access to the Inspiralized database of hundreds of recipes.
- 2 Year UK Serviced Guarantee – This is a Very Robust Spiralizer But in the Event of Breakage We Offer a 2 Year No Quibble Guarantee
- Strong Vacuum Suction Base with Dual Clamping System – Ideal for Tough Veg Like Celeriac
- 4 Revolving Blades for a Variety of shapes with unique Safety Guard – No More Problems Storing the Blades When Not in Use
- Compact Design with Small Footprint – One of the Smallest Spiralizers Around – Only 700 grammes!
- Newly developed plastic which provides quality, rigidity, toughness and elasticity, ideal for holding up against tough veggies.